If you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit and indeed every other food you eat, then you need to know that The Chocolate Show is returning to London’s Olympia from 13-15 October.
Bringing together makers and chocolatiers big and small from all over the country – and even welcoming a host of their global counterparts – The Chocolate Show is a cocoa-crammed wonderland discerning cocoa-nuts can’t afford to miss.
There’s art in the form of the Choco l’ART gallery which showcases chocolate-rendered reimaginings of classic works by the likes of Van Gogh, Banksy, Dali and Picasso. There’s booze – The Chocolate Bar tempts you to sample heady combinations of chocolate and alcohol. There’s masterclasses and tastings of everything from brownies to brand-new bars. There’s awe-inspiring patisserie as the Chocolate Dessert of the Year 2017 is determined.
Still not chocced til you’ve dropped? Watch celebrity chefs including Nadiya Hussain, John Whaite, Edd Kimber and Cherish Finden go cocoa loco, meet and buy direct from skilled artisan makers, and discover how chocolate can work in everything from wine to sausage rolls – yes, you read that right.
And what’s more, you can guarantee you’ll discover far more weirdly wonderful things than that at The Chocolate Show. Willy Wonka would be proud.
- The Chocolate Show takes place from 13-15 October at London Olympia.
- Tickets from £12.50. To book, click here
- To read an interview with exhibitor Fifth Dimension Chocolates, click here
- To read an interview with exhibitor Dormouse Chocolate, click here
- To read about The Chocolate Show 2016, click here
- For recipes by Chocolate Dessert of the Year judge Paul a. Young, click here